KLISC JOB VACANCY
Kenya Library and Information Services Consortium (KLISC) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Administrative assistant/accountant.
Key roles and responsibilities
1. Develop and keep a profile for all member institutions
2. Maintain up to date and accurate KLISC records
3. Maintain KLISC accounts
4. Keep an up to date calendar of events of the KLISC Executive and all the standing Committees and ensure deadlines are adhered to.
5. Assist KLISC Executive Committee Secretary take minutes of all the Executive meetings
6. Ensure follow up of all action issues of the Executive Committee Meeting
7. Attend to any queries from the members and stakeholders in consultation with the Executive Committee.
8. Perform office management duties for KLISC
9. Perform any other duties assigned by the KLISC Executive
Qualifications and Skills
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Library Studies or Information Science
2. Competency in ICT skills
3. Basic book keeping and accounting skills
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or before 28/2/2017. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.